Brentwood Dentist, Dr. Schlang is committed to providing his patients with the cosmetic dentistry services needed to keep their smile healthy and clean. With a variety of services ranging from cosmetic dentistry to full mouth rehabilitation, we’re sure we can help you with any dental needs and give you a complete smile makeover.
Dr. Schlang and his expert staff provide the best treatments to their patients, researching the latest advances in treatments for oral care and health. Whichever service you need, we can help. We strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible so you can get the teeth you’ve always wanted without the fear of going to the dentist.
The first step, for many patients, in a smile makeover is feeling comfortable at the dentist’s office. It’s common for patients to experience discomfort and anxiety while at the dentist, but our sedation dentistry is a great solution. Sedation dentistry works to relieve patients of fear and anxiety, using nitrous oxide, medications, or IV to calm their nerves. All of our sedation dentistry treatments are safe to use and make any procedure more comfortable for our patients
When it comes to achieving perfect teeth, we offer a number of treatments to give our patients bright and full smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures can reshape and repair chipped and discolored teeth, whiten your smile, and fill cavities. Take a look at our cosmetic treatments below:
- Teeth Whitening – In an effort to combat the many things that stain teeth, whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. Dr. Schlang offers Zoom!, an in-office treatment that oxidizes stains without harming the teeth. The process only takes an hour and patients leave with brighter, whiter teeth. This in-office treatment is much safer than at-home whiteners and gives patients visible results right away.
- Porcelain Veneers – Used to repair stained, cracked, and misaligned teeth, porcelain veneers can even correct gaps in teeth. The process generally requires three appointments in which Dr. Schlang will evaluate your teeth, make molds, and apply the veneers. What’s great about veneers is they’ll last as long as you take proper care of them.
- Dental Crowns – Often used in dental implants, crowns are used to repair damaged, diseased, and missing teeth. Dental crowns are sturdy and resistant to harmful bacteria, giving you strong and healthy teeth. Additionally, crowns look like your natural teeth.
- White Fillings – Depending on your preference and the health of the tooth, composite or ceramic fillings are used to fill cavities and further prevent tooth decay. Each type of filling is designed to match the natural color of teeth. Unlike amalgam, composite fillings don’t contain mercury.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – When patients’ teeth, gums, or jaws have been damaged beyond normal dental treatments, Dr. Schlang can still help. He’ll decide what treatments are necessary to repair any damage and give you a smile makeover.
In giving patients a complete smile makeover, our services stretch further than the many listed above. Dr. Schlang and his staff specialize in dental bridges, non-surgical root canals, and even dentures. Additionally, we offer the following services:
- Dental Implants – Implants consist of three parts, including an implant, abutment, and crown. The implant is a screw that is bonded to your jaw, acting as the root for your new tooth, while the abutment secures the crown to the implant. Implants are used to replace missing teeth and they look and feel natural.
- CEREC – A high-tech device used for ceramic tooth restorations, CEREC uses a digital camera and 3D technology to form an optical impression of patients’ teeth.
- Invisalign – Growing in popularity, Invisalign consists of a series of clear plastic aligners used to straighten teeth. The aligners are custom fitted and removable, providing comfort and easy maintenance. Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces, but may not suit every patient.
Whichever treatment our patients may need, Dr. Schlang can surely help. With the knowledge, experience, and technology to give his patients a smile makeover, Dr. Schlang is committed to providing perfect teeth. Contact our Los Angeles office today and get started on your journey to a healthy and beautiful smile.